Wednesday, May 18, 2016

Life is a Whirlwind



My life as of late has been completely mind blowing. Between finals week and my life as a sorority girl has kept me on my toes, being a kitten mom is also something that takes up a surprisingly amount of time. One thing that I have found that calms me down is painting. I am not the best painter, far from it, but it is something that calms down the fast pace of my time.



The above canvas is a work I spent probably way too much time on. Travel and seeing the world is something that truly inspires me. As well as constantly reminding myself that I have only seen such a small part of what the world has to offer. I love having this canvas hanging above my TV and seeing it the second I walk in my room.

I think it also show that you do not need to be a master painter to create a beautiful canvas. At the end of the day it is about what makes you happiest.

With love,
Zoey

No comments:

Post a Comment