Friday, August 3, 2012

Polish, Hats, Friends! Oh my!

So I know after my whole posting for 23 days straight I have fallen off the earth yet again. (23 days! How crazy!) I have actually been doing quiet a bit. The Ravellenic Games have started and I am trying to participate but really I am a forgetful knitter. I always start something and get distracted and then start something new. Right now I am working on what I am calling the Wine Hat. It is going to be my own pattern which is kind of super exciting. If all turns out well I want to knit a few of them for a craft show in September. (More on that in a later post!)


I completely love the colors in this yarn! It is just Lion Brand Amazing from Micheals! Super cheap but so cute! I think that hate will look great once it's done, the only part I am a little nervous about is the decreases. I hope I will be able to kind of figure them out by myself, but there is always the LYS if I can't!


You may have noticed in my other picture some pretty snazzy nail polish. It is Pretty n' Polished's Jawbreaker. I saw it on pintrest ages ago and just knew that I would have to get some of if. She kept selling out right away so when she offered pre-orders I snatched it up like no other. I ordered a full jawbreaker, black swan, and a mini cheer camp. As I paint my nails with them I will totally post how they turn out. I love jaw breaker it is just as gorgeous as it looked in all those pictures.


And to top of this wonderful week my amazing friend Madison has come up for the weekend! We will be going to the Mall of America tomorrow and being typical girls and spending way too much time looking at cloths. She writes one of the yummiest cooking blogs ever! You can find her over at Baking with Abandon, she makes everything under the sun, and there may be some guest blogging for each other in the near future! So I hope you all are having the most amazing week and have a great weekend!



3 comments:

  1. Wow, now I really want a jawbreaker! Those things were the best.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oooh! Fun nail polish! :) And I love how your hat is looking: very, very cute!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I missed seeing your projects, so glad you are back! That hat is so very colorful, I like it. I'm sure that you can figure out the decreases, don't forget about the internet as a resource. I hope you have fun with your awesome friend!

    ReplyDelete